Note:Please take the time to read and understand the Terms & Conditions of booking mentioned below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you read the Essential Trip Information relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
- Advise us immediately if the spelling of the first or last name of any traveller on the booking confirmation form we send you doesn’t correspond to the way in which it appears in the traveller’s passport
- Ensure that each traveller (including children and infants) holds a machine readable passport with enough blank pages for your trip and at least 6 months validity remaining after your journey completion date
- Ensure that you have any necessary visas for countries to be visited and along with the transits.
- Check airline websites before each leg of your trip, to make sure that your flight hasn't been subject to any schedule changes
- Check in at least 3 hours prior to departure (2 hours for domestic flights)
- Be aware of the need for appropriate travel insurance to be in place at the same time as you pay the balance on your booking.
- Understand all amendment and cancellation charges before you make a booking
Booking your trip and payment details
To make a booking:
- Please follow the procedure shown on our website or ask for an offline application form. The relevant application form needs to be completed by each person travelling. Where you are under 18 at the time of booking, the application form also needs to be signed by your parent or guardian or initialled online during the booking process. The completed booking form must then be sent to us together with the payments
- Where we have already confirmed the availability of your chosen arrangements and you book within any applicable time limit for doing so, your booking will be treated as firm and a contract between us will come into existence as soon as we receive your completed application form and your deposit. We will then send you a receipt for all payments made and our invoice. Where we have not confirmed availability, your booking will be treated as firm and a contract between us will come into existence when we despatch our invoice to you. Where you book through our website without prior confirmation of availability, any electronic acknowledgement of your booking is not a confirmation of it. Please check your invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the invoice or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete.
- The information contained in our website and in our other advertising material is believed correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Information may subsequently change. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen trip (includingthe price) with us at the time of booking.
- An "Electronic Acceptance Notice" as stated in this part means a notice of acceptance in
response to an application for a contract, which is sent by, among methods using information communication technology, a method of transmission through a telecommunication line connecting the computer, facsimile machine, telex or telephone (hereinafter referred to as "Computer, Etc.") used by the Company, or a company which sells Agent-Organized Tours as an agent of the Company, and the Computer, Etc., used by the Traveller.
- An Agent-Organized Tour Contract enters into effect when the Company has agreed to the
conclusion of the contract and received the application fee.
Cancellation of Contract
Right of Cancellation of Traveller:
- A Traveller may cancel an Agent-Organized Tour Contract at any time on payment to the
Company of the cancellation fee.
- If the Contents have been changed by the Company; provided, however, this is
Arrangements for Return Trip after Cancellation of Contract:
- All the cost required for the trip to return to the place of departure must be borne by the Traveller.
- A Traveller must follow instructions of the Company for the safe and smooth operation of the travel when acting in a group during the period between the commencement of the travel and the completion of the travel.
- Reservations are made on the understanding that you will check all details on your booking form immediately and advise us of any discrepancies. Each traveller’s first and last name should be spelt exactly as they appear in their passport. As it is not usually possible to change names or spellings in airline reservations, if names are spelt incorrectly, the sooner we are advised of this, the better the chances are of us being able to make a fresh reservation at the same fare with the correct spellings. If airline tickets are issued with incorrect name spellings or middle names instead of first names, airlines may still impose standard cancellation charges and insist that a new reservation be made and paid for. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred to correct them, please note this could be up to 100%. Please also check that your address and post-code are correct.
How to make a booking:
- Bookings can be made by phone, email or in person. A pre-payment of 100% per person is payable on flight only bookings. A higher deposit may be required depending on the type of ticket purchased, your consultant will advise you on this A non-refundable deposit of 20% is normally required for hotels, tours, vehicle hire and bus passes depends two weeks prior travel date. If travel date is very near and short complete 100% payment to be made and it is non-refundable.
- All bookings are accepted by the company, and arrangements made, subject to the conditions imposed by the principals. All travel documents are issued by the company in its capacity as agents upon the express conditions that the company is not liable to any customers for loss, damage, delay, injury, cancellations or any additional expenses suffered by the customers whatsoever, or any cause beyond the company’s control shall be occasioned to the company or any of its officials and representatives.
- Carriage by air is subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier with whom you travel.
- Transport timings and routings are provided by the airlines and other carriers concerned. They are subject to change as a result of air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational/maintenance requirements and the requirement for passengers to check in on time, over which HEYTRAVELLERZhas no control.
- We cannot make any special arrangements for you or reimburse you for any additional costs or unused products if you are delayed since such matters are at the sole discretion of the airline concerned.
- Service providers generally reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements at any time. We will notify you of any cancellation as soon as we are notified of it, but we cannot accept any liability in relation to any cancellation.
- We cannot make any special arrangements for you if you are delayed since such matters are at the sole discretion of the airline concerned.
Excursions, activities and general area information:
- We may provide you with information (before departure and/or when you are on holiday) about activities and excursions which are available in the area you are visiting. We have no involvement in any such activities or excursions which are neither run, supervised nor controlled in any way by us. They are provided by local operators or other third parties who are entirely independent of us. They do not form any part of your contract with us or our agents, even where we suggest particular operators/other third parties and/or assist you in booking such activities or excursions in any way. We cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions.
- We cannot guarantee accuracy at all times of information given in relation to such activities or excursions or about the area you are visiting generally or that any particular excursion or activity which does not form part of our contract will take place as these services are not under our control. If you feel that any of the activities or excursions referred to on our website and in our other advertising material which is not part of our contract are vital to the enjoyment of your holiday, write to us immediately and we will tell you the latest known situation. If we become aware of any material alterations to area information and/or such outside activities or excursions which can reasonably be expected to affect your decision to book a holiday with us, we will pass on this information at the time of booking.
- Final payment is normally due 10 weeks prior to departure, though on many flight bookings it is due within 10 days or less of booking. The date by which the balance is due is shown on the booking form which we email to you. You are also free to pay the balance before the final payment date shown on your booking form if you wish. Air tickets will be issued when payment is received.
- It is imperative that final payment is made by the date shown as airline bookings are subject to strict ticketing time limits and are liable to be auto cancelled by the airlines if payment has not been received and tickets havenot been issued. If this happens, a new booking will have to be made and the company will not be liable for increased costs associated with this.
- After tickets have been issued you will be protected against any fare changes that the airlines may subsequently announce, though please note that cancellation conditions are always more severe once tickets have been issued.
You can pay us by the following methods:
- Credit card (Mastercard/Visa/American Express)
- Debit card (Maestro/Visa Debit)
- Bank transfer
- Cash (in person, do not post)
- In accordance with mail order regulations, when payments are made by a third party, (i.e. where the cardholder is not travelling) travel documents can only be released when written authorisation from the cardholder along with a scanned copy of each side of the card being used. Cheques should be made payable to ‘HEYTRAVELLERZ’.If the balance is not paid on time, reservations cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to cancel your booking, retain your deposit and apply the cancellation charges set out in the paragraph headed ’Cancellation by you’. If we are able to re-book your arrangements, a re-booking fee will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance. In addition to peace of mind, this may provide cancellation cover prior to your departure and practical and financial assistance should things go wrong whist you are travelling. Hey Travellerz will not accept responsibility for any persons who fail to take out adequate travel insurance.It is essential that you have adequate and appropriate cover for your trip including any adventurous activities such as trekking at altitude. Note that the majority of our trips do not require the use of climbing ropes and are all supervised. It is important to have adequate insurance which will cover cancellation costs from the date of booking as well as medical expenses (including evacuation and repatriation. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on your trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
Despatch of travel documents :
- Our policy is to issue and email all of your travel documents together 1 week prior to departure. You should let us know if you have not received your e-ticket confirmation and other travel documents within this period or in sufficient time.
Changes made by you:
- After final payment has been made: Travel documents are issued when final payment is made. Amendment charges may apply if you ask us to make changes to your booking after tickets have been paid for and some changes at this stage may be treated as cancellation and can incur cancellation charges of up to 100%. Any penalties for making amendments are outlined on your booking confirmation when you book with us.
Airline Schedule Changes and flight delays.
Delay and Denied Boarding Regulations:
- HEYTRAVELLERZwill not be responsible all liable. Changes in iternery will not be responsible by us and we can try somehow to adjust the iternery as possible.
Changing the route of your ticket:
- If you want to skip one of the flights on your itinerary or change the route you originally booked, we may be able to assist (subject to this being possible on your particular ticket) or offer advice. Please contact us with details of your proposed change of plan and we will do our best to help.
- If you have a special request, (e.g. dietary, seating, disability, entry of frequent flier numbers into your reservation) please let us know when you make the booking. We will do our best to ensure that your request is met by passing it on to your service provider. It is understood however that these cannot be guaranteed. Please note that airlines are unable to pre-assign emergency exit seats with extra leg room.
- If you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of booking and we will pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier. We regret we cannot guarantee requests will be met. Failure to meet any special requests will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
- We regret we cannot accept any conditional bookings, i.e. any booking which is specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests.
- If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and whenever any change in the condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your holiday develops after your booking has been confirmed. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
Child Accommodation(Under12 Years)
- It is expressly stated and it would be understood that any child below 12 years paying the special ‘without bed’ rate will not be provided bed in the hotel under any circumstance. In case the tour participant on his own makes a change in rooming while on tour the company will not be bound to refund or pay compensation towards such change/s. if any such changes in rooming by the tour participant attracts additional charge he/she shall be bound to directly pay the same directly to the hotel concerned.
- Most airlines offer cheaper fares for infants or children travelling with an adult. To qualify as an infant, an infant must be under 2 years of age at the date of the last flight on the booking. To qualify as a child, a child must be under 12 years of age on the date of the last flight on the booking.
Luggage delay or loss by the airline:
- HEYTRAVELLERZ is not responsible for the same. You have to follow up with airlines guidelines accordingly for reimbursement or additional charges. Here HEYTRAVELLERZ will try to support you to the best of liability.
- At the time of booking we will confirm your flight timings. E-tickets (electronic flight tickets) will be emailed to you when your flights have been confirmed, paid for and issued. The times shown on all tickets are local times. We recommend that you check in for both outward and return flights is at least 3 hours prior to the departure times on the travel documents.
- We cannot accept liability for the consequences of flights missed owing to airline schedule changes.
Information on this website :
- All information provided on this website is checked by HEYTRAVELLERZstaff and our travel partners and is correct at time of being published. However, please bear in mind that property owners, hoteliers, activity operators and organisers etc. may wish to maintain or improve their facilities at any given time. Circumstances such as these, or weather conditions, time of year etc. may cause some of the amenities we have described to be unavailable or different from those shown on our website. When we are told of any significant change that may affect your trip, we will always endeavour to advise you.
Baggage Allowance :
- Weight and dimension limits of checked-in and carry-on baggage allowance varies between airlines, routes and cabin class. If you are checking in one bag of normal suitcase or rucksack dimensions that weighs 20 kg or less, and your cabin baggage fits into 45cm x 25cm x 56 cm, you should have no problems. If you are unsure of your baggage allowance or your baggage will differ from this, please contact the relevant airline or your consultant.
Baggage check through on connecting flights - where connecting flights are part of the same ticket:
- You will receive a boarding pass for all legs of your journey. In this situation, the airline should take responsibility for your luggage if you miss your connection due to the late arrival of the first flight. Sometimes your bags will be checked through to your final destination, but often you may still be required to clear immigration and security and re-check your bags before proceeding to your next flight. These rules vary between airports and airlines and are prone to change, so it is essential to pay attention to the instructions of check-in, airline and airport staff.
Baggage check through on connecting flights - where connecting flights are on a different ticket
- In these cases, your bags will usually only be checked to the first ticketed destination where you will then need to clear immigration and re-check baggage with the next carrier for your onward flight. When we make bookings on separately ticketed connecting flights, we recommend at least 4 hours transit time, as no financial protection is offered from the airlines or HEYTRAVELLERZ for missed connections if your first flight is delayed or subject to a schedule change. If you think you will miss a connecting flight that has been issued on a different ticket, please call us and we will do our best to assist.
Note to Andaman Travellers
- Andaman and nicobar islands have become tourism hot spot in the last few years and in tourism terms are still a young destination with most locals not aware or equipped with skill sets to handle customers. All the hotels are not comparable to city standards and hence we would recommend guest to go through our reviews and pictures. Sometimes online reviews in many travel forum are fake and are self-generated. We recommend guest not to go by star category as this is quite misleading. Andamans is for people who are looking for a unique, adventurous and fun-filled holiday.
- Hotels in Andamans have an early check-in and check-out time and this is because most of the flight/ferry come in early morning and the hotel requires at least an hours time to clean the room for the new guest checking in. This may cause inconvenience to you as you may have to check out early morning even though you have afternoon flight/ferry and would request all guest to cooperate with the hotel on their check out policy. We would love to provide a late checkout for all our guests, however the same is not in our hands and we cannot confirm the same and this can only be provided by the hotel.
- At Havelock island since most hotels have an early check out and the ferry departs only at 1600hrs we would recommend that guest can book some activity or hire cars or bikes to spend a few hours at a nearby beach and payment of which can be made directly to our representative at respective island. Do also note that at Havelock most of the hotels do not have room service, hot water and intercom facility.
- Ross island is closed on Wednesday. Also most of sightseeing places are closed on religious occasions for which we are intimated on the same day and would change the itinerary accordingly. Our efforts will be to cover the missed out places on alternative days but if not possible no refund would be offered.
- Cars sometimes may come a few minutes late because of shortage of cars people use their cars for multiples drops and hence we would request guest not to panic and instead wait for 5-10minutes or call our representative who will immediately resolve the issue.
- It is advisable to plan and confirm your bookings and activities before the date of arrival as during peak season it is very difficult to book rooms at the desired hotels. Also we suggest you to pay for the activities you would like to avail in advance as travelling with your purse or bags during boat rides or while swimming in the beaches could be an overhead.
- There is huge shortage of rooms during season and any last minute change or cancellation will attract retention and there is nothing that we can do to prevent the same. Also note, the high speed catamaran makruzz / coastal cruise / express bhagya service is unavailable during offseason. People travelling during off season would be transferred to govt ferry.