We are Hiring!!
Hiring Guides and Drivers from each city and country :
- Requirements : Languages English is must apart from own language
- Day-to-day running of our trips according to itinerary and budget
- Constantly show high levels of customer service to our guests
- Fulfil administrative requirements in a timely manner
- European Union passport or EU residency permit for the entire EU (residency in the UK only is NOT sufficient)
- Customer Service Experience
- Basic computer skills including Email, Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and at least one other local language (the more the better)
- Travel experience in the region to be employed
- All applicants must have a valid senior first aid certificate before starting to work with us (can be obtained after successful application)
- Baltics and Scandinavia
- Central Europe
- 1. Web designer / Developer – 1 no
- 2. Business development executive – 1 no
- 3. Marketing specialist – 1 no
- 4. Receptionist cum HR – 1 no
- 5. Accounts / Finance – 1 no
Hiring Freelancers :
Freelancer Role in Hey Travellerz: We expect our freelancer to promote our tours within your network to bring sales to the company. This work can be done in your free time, once in a year or in random. There is not target as such. You can book/register the lead/client in our website with the client details without making payment. Once the payment is confirmed done by the client lead is said to be converted and you would be eligible for the payout unless the traveller cancels the booking done. However there are friendly terms and conditions.
We would pay our freelancer X% per sale which is converted by him or her. Any further queries please feel free to ask.
If your interested you can join our whatsapp group to get offers and banners to circulate within your contacts.
Become a Travel Specialist
Our specialist travel advisors have an abundance of experience, a wealth of knowledge and a passion for amazing adventures. If you've racked up your fair share of passport stamps, come from a background in travel or simply have a thirst for adventure and sensational people skills - there might just be a job with your name on it in one of our offices around the world.
Become a Group Leader
Do you want to make a career out of showing your country to the world? Are experienced in group tours or travel? Then it's time to consider a career as an Hey Travellerz Leader. Our leaders come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, and share our passion for responsible travel. Key attributes such as high-level organisation, problem solving and people skills are essential to ensure you've got what it takes to give Hey travellerz the most incredible experience.
Join our industry sales team
Are you passionate about travel, skilled at making sales and have great attention to detail? If so, Sales team might be just the place for you. This team are at the heart of our business - its trips, trips and more trips, 24-hours a day! In fact you are almost always on someone's holiday! Servicing the needs of direct sales, wholesale agents and web customers, you could be talking to an agent one minute and emailing a potential holiday-maker in Europe the next. Sound like the right mix of fun and variety for you?
Current Leader opportunities
We provide quality small group adventure holidays throughout the entire Europe, both scheduled and tailor-made and sustainably operated. Your responsibility as a tour leader will be leading groups of up to 16 customers on trips with a duration of one to three weeks to the most captivating destinations in more than thirty countries in Europe – from Portugal to Finland, from Ireland to Greece.
And many more…
We are searching tour leaders for most regions in Europe
This offer is for part-time and seasonal full-time employment. If you are a mature, highly motivated, organised, outgoing and adventurous person with excellent communication and leadership skills, we want to speak with you!
Read the Description of Services and apply now by sending your CV and the filled out Application Form to email@example.com Applications are processed immediately, so don´t wait. CVs which are sent without the application answers will be disregarded.